Each corner in the school campus is filled with sweet funny memories, achievements and accomplishments of members of Gurukul fraternity who moved out with flying colours and doing wonders in different walks of life. We, at Gurukul seek to say that we miss the presence of our alumni and wish them luck in their endeavours.
Through this space, we have attempted to create an interactive platform beneficial for our alumni base, our existing students and the school on the whole. Our alumni may exploit this space for myriad purposes namely:
- Sharing of thoughts, notions and ideas.
- Professional Networking.
- Mentoring existing students.
- Sharing write-ups for the Newsletter or in general which can be effectively used at appropriate place in school’s internal or external communication.
- Communicating with the school authorities for any possible support.
- Expressing interest in taking part in an event, organizing some interesting workshop or any other related or unrelated yet productive measure.
The school uses this space with equal zeal to
- Invite alumni for get-togethers and events
- Congratulate them on their achievement, no matter how tiny or big it may be
- Wishing birthdays and anniversaries (if applicable)
- Sharing important updates
- Organizing online events, opinion polls or any related activity to obtain feedback/opinion from Alumni Association members.
- Acknowledging any sort of contribution by any alumnus towards strengthening of the Association of improving of the school in any respect.
So if you are an alumnus of Gurukul, send your name and year of passing on email@example.com and our enthusiastic team members will get in touch with you and will take not more than a few minutes to make you part of the alumni brigade.
Existing Alumni Association Members may Click Here to log on to their very own page and space. All the Best!!!!!